Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

EMR

Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Note Signature Comment Box

I would like a way for staff to comment as to why a note was signed late that would appear in the note history. An example as to why I feel this is needed would be my reviewer/supervisor was on vacation and did not lock the notes until they were back to work, past the 48 hour time frame. The note signatures are late yes but it would be great if staff could notate why they were signing late.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tracked Changes

"Tracked changes" should not be prompted for a supervising provider when editing an unlocked note of a supervisee. Supervisors are ethically and legally responsible for the content of supervisee's notes and editing them is a matter of practice. Changes are often made to improve the quality of the documentation. Once note is locked, supervisee reviews final note before signing for accuracy. As a supervisor, being prompted to explain why you are editing a supervisee's note is inappropriate. Please create a "Preference" option for supervisors to de-activate "Tracked Changes" for unlocked notes. Once a note is locked and signed, it is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. nonbinary

When creating staff profiles, I observed that there were only two gender options available to choose from. As an agency with non-binary staff, the limited options are not inclusive or respectful of our staff needs.
    We would greatly appreciate your allyship in expanding the gender options for staff profiles!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the client's Pediatrician or PCP address, telephone and fax to the client details for coordination of care.

Add the client's Pediatrician or PCP address, telephone and fax to the client details for coordination of care. MCO requires that each provider provides the client's PCP/Pediatrician with an initial dx, assessment and psych evaluation to meet the integrated care/coordination of care requirement. This section could be placed either before or after the pharmacy information section. Currently, we are attempting to be a paperless facility but we must keep a form with the information or continue to go to file manager for the HIPPA form. This was allow quick assess for providers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base